- US Customs and Border Protection – Advisory to Private Flyers
- US Customs and Border Protection – Guide for Private Flyers – Pay special attention to the following sections:
- Section 4: Inward flights – A, B, D (Travel Documentation Requirements & Documentation & Examination on Arrival) E – User fees and Decals
- Section 5: Outward Flights – Advance notice of Arrival in Canada
- eAPIS – mandatory online passenger information system for registering pilots and passengers
- eAPIS Web Based Tutorial
- eAPIS minicourse from AOPA
- US NOTAMS
- US Airport Taxi Diagrams
- AOPA Airports
- US Charts by SkyVector – for reference only, not for navigation.
- Aviation Weather – (US)
- Private Aircraft Arriving in Canada – Steps that Canada customs want the pilot to use when returning to Canada
- CANPASS – Private Aircraft – Optional for private aircraft flying frequently in from the US.
- AIM Canada