- This event has passed.
2019-09-21 @ 15:00 - 21:00
- Lorenzo is cooking a whole pig on a spit behind the club starting around 10am.
- We will also supply a Caesar salad and buns.
- The cost will be $10 a head. Hopefully to cover the cost of the pig and a whole days worth of briquettes.
- In addition we would welcome food contributions in keeping with the Hawaiian theme.
- This would be a good time to haul out those Hawaiian shirts, folks.
- Please send Cheryl Tomm an email with the number attending at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re bringing food, please tell Cheryl what you’re bringing.
- Lorenzo and Murray will be there all afternoon if you want come hang with us.
- We’ll attempt to eat at 5:30pm or 6:00pm.